How Many Parts are Their in Nahj ul Balagha?
- Sermons: In this part of the book, all the sermons of Hazrat Ali are preserved, the total number of which is 638.
- Letters: In this part of the book, all the letters of Hazrat Ali are preserved, the total number of which is 79.
- Wisdom: In this part of the book, all the traditions attributed to Hazrat Ali and the advice given by the Imam to the people have been preserved. The total number of which is 973.
Our Shia Online Quran Institute will teach you the above sections of Nahjul Balagha in detail.
What are the Main Topics of Nahj al balagha?
- “The Beginning of Creation” is the most important theme of Nahj al-Balagha, which includes all the following themes:
- Description of the creation of the universe.
- Description of the creation of man.
- Description of the Creation of Angels.
- Apart from this, “Detail of the creation of Adam” is also a major topic of this book.
- The prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad is also included in the important topics of this book.
Our Shia Online Quran Center will try its best to provide absolute knowledge of all these topics.
Benifits of Learning Shia Nahj ul Balagha Online
Benefits on Faith
- Studying this book reveals many hidden facts about the creation of the universe.
- The purpose of the creation of man is known by studying this book.
- By studying this book, the facts of prophethood are known.
Advantages of practical life
- This book contains the wisdom of a successful life, by following which we can live according to the Quran and Sunnah.
- This book contains a great collection of manners, from which we can derive grace.
- This book also contains the wisdom of anthropology with the help of which we can avoid the company of bad people in life, besides this the recognition of the enemy is also a great benefit.
Inshallah Our Academy will teach you the All above parts of Nahjul Balagha Course in Detail.
Shia Online Nahj ul Balagha Course for kids and Adults
Our Shia Online Quran Academy provides online Shia Nahjul Balagha Classes for both children and adults. Many institutions provide Nahjul-Balagha classes to children but teach them in a cursory manner and do not make them aware of their importance, although it is very important to familiarize children with this book in this era. Our institution gives the children absolute complete awareness of this book. Apart from this, our institution teaches people of all ages according to their mental capacity.